Whether you’re testing the waters with a single room or decorating an entire beach cottage, these coastal-inspired finds will be a lifesaver.
1. “Coastal Parade” 30" x 40" wrapped canvas by Norman Wyatt Home. $160. (overstock.com)
2. White vinyl textured wood 3-D wallpaper (peel & stick, repositionable/removable) by NuWallpaper. $39.99 for 30.75 sq. ft. (lowes.com)
3. Belinda blue glass cluster pendant chandelier shown here in antique black finish. $184. (overstock.com)
4. Spa Square cabinet knob with blue glass inlay shown here in polished chrome. $11.49 each. (houseofantiquehardware.com)
5. Pinard console table by August Grove. $260. (wayfair.com)
6. Stella arm chair in paint color ivory and upholstery in dilly, French blue. $1,375. (mainecottage.com)
7. Rachel blue abstract area rug. $174. (overstock.com)
Six Outdoor Living Spaces Perfect for Cool Fall...
How to Decide Where to Put Your Timber Home's C...
How to Design the Ultimate Master Bathroom
10 Strategies for a Serene Timber Home
Our Favorite Double-Duty Furniture for Small Ti...
12 Essential Tips to Small-Home Success